Business Breakfast meeting of Dorsum and PwC
Dorsum | Investment Software, a leading financial software company in the Central and Eastern European region, in cooperation with PWC, an international audit and business advisory company, is organizing a Business Breakfast in Bratislava on the 28th of February at the Grand Hotel River Park.
09:00 – 09:30 Welcome
Registration and Breakfast
09:30 – 10:00 CASE STUDY: How 3 banks in CEE are preparing for MiFID II
Libor Zachar | Consultant, Financial & Accounting , PwC – Czech
– “The revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) will be burdensome process for all financial institutions operating on the European securities and financial instruments markets and now, with less than 11 months away from it taking effect, it is more important than ever. I am currently involved in MiFID II implementation projects within the CEE region and find it very insightful how financial market institutions are preparing their IT systems, processes and whole operating model to meet this regulatory challenge.” – said Mr. Libor Zachar
10:00 – 10:30 How does the mobile technology influences Premium and Private banking?
Renata Stein | Business Development Concultant, Dorsum
– “What steps do banks need to take to keep atracting Millennials, representing the future of the Mass Affluent clientele? How banks are able to accommodate their investment and wealth planning needs?” – said Renata Stein
10:30 – 11:00 Fulfill MiFID II requirements while you increase customer experience in your advisory business
Imre Rokob | Business Development Director, Dorsum
- MiFID 2 challenges in financial advisory
- Dorsum’s Wealth Management platform answers
- What distributors need to implement till end of 2017
- Presenting innovative and MiFID2 compliant customer reports and advisor platform
11:00 – 11:30 Questions
Attending the event is complimentary. If you are interested in participation please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or just simply fill this form below.