Market leader Hungarian financial technology company
is looking for
Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Investment Management is booming market in the EU, especially in the emerging markets. Investment and Wealth managers are extensively looking for professional automation software to replace home-grown systems, and smart device applications to serve better their customers, advisors and managers. Dorsum’s well established business presence, more than 10 year of product development and continuous innovations makes the Dorsum product-portfolio an easy choice for the banks, asset managers, wealth managers or advisors.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Account Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets. Drive revenue growth through the successful creation and implementation of local sales strategies.
- Manage the complete sales-cycle from lead generation to initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building all the way through to close.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute plans to achieve sales targets on the local market and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Drive local business development initiatives in local market segments.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage the relationship with existing clients, with strong focus on understanding their business plans, identifying upsell opportunities and successfully conclude these contracts, monitoring the execution of projects throughout the whole implementation process
- Ensure key metrics and performance targets are effectively managed and tracked across the sales organization.
- Complete local sales operational requirements.
- Work as team member of a qualified and well trained regional sales managers and account managers, adept at representing the complete line of products through a consultative sales approach.
- Pre-sales activities: effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Responding to pre-qualification questionnaires, tender documents, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Sales pipeline building: Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and by marketing generated leads at new and existing customers.
- Represent the company at industry events to build face-to-face relations with prospects
Way of application:
If you are interested in the vacancy above, please send your professional CV with photo and cover letter in English or Romanian to email@example.com
For further information please visit our website: http://www.dorsum.eu
Come work with us!