Technological upgrade at MKB Bank
On the basis of the agreement with MKB Bank Zrt. the version change of Clavis application, that uses Microsoft SQL database and linked to ClavisC2 technology multi-core (and featuring more C2 application) branch network via terminal server and was used for over 10 years, have been done with a modern one-core thin client solution.
- Multi-layer application server solution on JBOSS
- Integration of several module into one application and database
- Developing online connections with the existing banking applications
- Integrated thin client branch network
- The provided service is robust and meets today’s performance expectations
With the help of Clavis C4 the version change of ClavisC2 technology-based application has been done. With this we have implemented a reliable, well usable convenient and quick application for users.
- With the modern version managing the new application-server solution serves more test and live environment at the same time, documented in accordance with bank requirements.
- With the use of DayOpening, DayClosing and batch processing functions application to considerably simplify time-consuming tasks for the user and redirect it to less busy periods.
- The interface connections developed with co-systems become considerably accelerated and more stable.
- For the branch network a separate thin client display layer has been prepared, which meets the special requirements formulated by the customer.
- Authority management with the help of a central authority allocation system and interface connection.
- Developing a system which is compliant with the bank security demands defined by the customer.
Quotation of a key user
“ClavisC4 has a complicated, extensive functionality, serves the full product range of investment services, a robust and reliable system with modern technology.”
Director of Security transactions, MKB Bank